Customer Service Assistant with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Customer Service Assistant with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- English - advanced
- An attention to detail
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
- An ability to work with limited direction
Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties. You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues.
You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies. Also, you will issue invoices, credit and debit notes based on POD and process various SAP sales and order reports.
- Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by delivering excellent customer care
- Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs
- Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer