Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
What are we looking for?
• 6 months - 1 year experience with any programming language
• basic knowledge of Java, SQL, Unix/Linux
Nice to have, but not mandatory (a flavour of what you will be learning/working with)
• Integration - WebSphere Suit (WMB,IIB,MQ, WPS,BPM) or other similar technologies
• Knowledge of XML, WSDL, XSD
• Integration protocols: JMS,MQ, WebService, MQ, File
• Knowledge of PL/SQL
• Advanced knowledge of linux/unix, scripting
• Fluent in English
What will you do?
• Collaborate with clients and Business Analysts to map data and define integrations between platforms
• Join a growing development organization in developing a robust integration framework
• Deploy and configure secure software components to support scalable integrations
• Design and execute a robust system acceptance test plan to validate a live integration pipeline
• Codify high-performing SQL for data extraction purposes
• Integrate vendor applications into distributed computing environment.
• Support testing by QA team. Perform required debugging and system remediation.
• Develop technical estimates for assigned projects identifying required tasks, estimated time frames, and effort.
• Prepare and maintain clear technical specifications and systems documentation and/or review those created by others for accuracy and completeness.
• Understand interrelationships and effects between interfacing systems and applications.
• Provide day-to-day support of distributed applications (both technically and functionally). Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
• Maintain an excellent technical understanding of the supported applications.
• Maintain a good understanding of the business being supported and its functions, processes, operations, and strategic direction.
• Follow and promote the use of development standards and procedures.
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process