Supplier Electronic Process Auditor
Grup Renault Romania
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.
- Experienced with electronics PCB assembly and the manufacturing process for the ECU.
- Should be familiar with the constraints of automotive environment and also with a production line/shopfloor for manufacturing Electronic Control Units.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field is desired.
- Engineering degree in one of the following fields: Electronics, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics.
- P-FMEA, process engineering, Control Plan, IPC A-610, soldering technology, continuous improvement attitude.
- Language: Proficiency in English is mandatory; French will be a plus.
- International skills: experience in working with foreign teams will be a plus.
- Ability to analyze and interpret results.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Capacity of synthesis, planning and anticipation.
- Ability to manage a large amount of information.
- Communication skills are needed for working closely with other teams.
- Team-player, initiative and result oriented.
Being part of the Electronics Reliability team, you mainly work with Suppliers and Development Leaders, to reinforce the development rules and regulations, by means of identification and prevention of all possible risks during ECU (Electronic Control Unit) development.
- The Supplier Electronic Process Auditor reviews and follows the advancement of the industrialization of the part created by the supplier according to rules from process design to final release of production;
- The activity’s main purpose is to ensure the quality of the Electronic Control Unit, from the manufacturing process assembly point of view;
- Define, plan and pilot the qualification of the process at supplier;
- Contribute to the improvement performance of the supplier process;
- Performs audits at supplier production sites;
- Performs Quality Analysis on the ECU to ensure that the part is correctly assembled;
- The Supplier Electronic Process Auditor is also support for Serial Life Modifications when there are process changes.