Country HR Sr Specialist
•Minimum Bachelor Degree
•3+ years’ work experience,
•Managerial experience is a plus,
•Looking for a career in a Multinational Company with strong company culture,
•Having good labor laws knowledge is a must,
•Great communication skills,
•Comfortable with working with tight deadlines,
•Initiative taker, people oriented, supporter,
•Advanced MS Office skills
Leverages Business Relationships to Achieve Goals
• Promotes highly effective relationships with the other centers &branches, business management, recruiting organizations, external customers, and peers, locally and globally, to share accountability and provide valued support for achieving business goals.
• Shares feedback with Region level management to communicate the effectiveness of HR processes with the service centers and HR function for the review and modification of HR processes and procedures.
• Works with HR and business management to assist in the implementation and execution of recognition programs and corporate programs designed to reduce turnover, impact employee retention, and reinforce corporate values.
Provides Tactical HR Support
• Assists management with utilizing HR tools.
• Consults with business management to proactively manage employee concerns, reduce complaints, engage in the maintaining non-union status process, and prevent escalation of complaints.
Runs Queries and Reports and Provides HR Admin and Support
• Troubleshoots errors from various sources to answers questions, process requests, and research system problems.
• Receives cross-departmental ad hoc requests to resolve incoming inquiries from managers.
Manages Workforce Planning, Recruiting, & Hiring
• Manages & Coordinate the hiring process to ensure hiring needs are met timely.
• Manages candidate sourcing to ensure requisition needs are promptly filled with quality candidates
• Evaluates recruiting and interviewing processes to assess success rates and make process improvements.
Job Specific Competencies
Benefits, Retirement, and/or Healthcare Knowledge
Demonstrates more advanced knowledge of benefits programs; identifies and resolves routine employee benefit issues; communicates program options to employees, with some guidance.
Labor and Employment Law Knowledge
Describes broad purpose of labor and employment laws, such as sexual harassment, protected characteristics, and has a basic understanding of traditional labor legislation; demonstrates an ability to identify general instances of discrimination and other non-compliant employment practices.
Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Knowledge
Demonstrates a basic understanding of the functions, regulations, and procedures of compliance agencies or governing bodies; takes a leadership position in programs that reduce risk and enhance safety.
Describes talent acquisition practices; assists in selection and hiring of employees; demonstrates awareness of employment specific laws and regulations.
Recognizes the basic impact of technology on company’s business, services, and processes; identifies technological barriers in achieving desired objectives; maintains appropriate breadth and depth of technological knowledge for current work assignment.
What we offer:
Global career opportunities,
Many development opportunities,
Private Health Insurance (self + dependent coverage),
Transportation (shuttle bus or private vehicle usage allowance),
Additional bonuses (Easter, Vacation, Christmas, Seniority),
Extra vacation days (depending on seniority),
Taking part in Talent Management System.