BPM Java Developer
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services.Cerinte
We are looking for a qualified BPM/Java Developer to design and code functional programs, applications and various products.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications and products according to our customer’s requirements.
You will be part of our young, dynamic and at the same time very experienced BPM team, accountable for developing BPM solutions for our customers in diverse industries.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Education: University diploma, with technical education background
• Language: Fluency in English, written and spoken.
Our ideal candidate:
You are great BPM/Java Developer, therefore you have excellent knowledge of at least one programming language (we do need Java) and other related technologies.
You must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms (. RDBMS, DMS, BPM, ESB). The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
Knowledge and experience:
• Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
• JAVA Development (Eclipse Neon 2), hands on experience with various tools (Maven, SVN, JBoss etc); frameworks ( Spring, Hibernate, Aspose Java, Apache POI, JavaServlet etc) and technologies (J2EE, JSF, HTML5, CSS, REST API, etc)
• Experince with: Custom Development, Unit Testing, Business Analysis, Architecture Design, Application Integration
• BPM Technologies: JBOSS/ IBM/ Camunda
• Knowledge of the database technologies: Oracle 12c (PL/SQL); MS SQL Server 2016; MySQL
• ECM Technologies: BM Filenet; EMC Documentum; Nuxeo
• Ability and willingness to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
• Demonstrate desire to achieve the best results following internal or external standards of excellence
• Willing to discover and address the needs of our internal and external customers
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
• Results oriented person
• Openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies, as well as improving the existing ones