Travel Data Processing Agent With German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs WNS Global Services active
View all jobs Travel Data Processing Agent With German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Tourism active on Hipo.ro
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• At least B1-B2 level of English & B1 level of German;
• Customer Service Orientation;
• Adherence to Company values;
• Good command of Microsoft Excel ;
• Previous interaction with Salesforce is preferable;
• Nice to have experience for a leading hotel chain, travel background;
• General knowledge of major countries, cities and hotel chains;
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to grasp concepts quickly and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities;
• Varying problem solving approaches;
• Ability to work independently and multi-task with minimum supervision in a dynamic work environment;
• Ability to meet deadlines, providing accurate and thorough results;
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
• Good time management and organization skills.
• Upload and update the flash sales on the website of our client, based on the contracts closed with various hotels and companies. Uploading of sales will imply a combination of selecting various predefined fields and giving a deion of services provided, such as additional perks, etc.
• Upload on the website a brief deion of negotiated services. This narrative will be visible to members throughout the flash sale.
• Assist the customer support department in responding to queries from customers
• Respond to the queries coming from hotels and suppliers (rate amends, closeout dates, up to date rooming lists)
• Contacting different teams / CM’s for additional details with regard to contracts with hotels, flash sales, etc.
• Perform price-checking of offers to assess offer competitiveness based on request and prioritizations.
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment.
• Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Bonuses for your results.
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses).
• Career path perspective and personal development plan.
• Great work-life balance culture.
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage.
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies.