Senior IT Business Analyst (Lead)
What are we looking for?
The lead business analyst will be responsible for working with various stakeholders to translate business strategy into technology requirements to enable the delivery of technology roadmaps in support of digital initiatives.
They must thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, invent and simplify processes, and simultaneously support multiple projects. This role requires excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to identify and eliminate bottlenecks, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints. Maturity, curiosity, creative problem solving, and team leadership are all essential to success in this role. Experience in providing lead business analyst with a small team is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or applicable experience in information technology field
• 5 years of business analyst experience within digital applications
• Demonstrated experience in translating business strategies into technology roadmaps
• Proven experience working within the software delivery lifecycle
• Demonstrated experience in making tradeoffs between business needs and technology constraints
• Experience in producing technology requirements based off of conceptual architecture.
• Experience in creating technology roadmaps that are prioritized and aligned with business partners
• Contemporary with the business analyst discipline in regards to work methods, processes and artifacts.
What will you do?
• Partner with Program Manager and Technology Managers
• Build and develop a team of Business Analysts
• Follow and promote the use of development standards and procedures.
• Mentor junior colleagues
• Develop partnerships with key business stakeholders
• Write experience and technical requirements
• Collaborate with clients and Business Analysts to map data and define integrations between platforms
• Prepare and maintain clear technical specifications and systems documentation and/or review those created by others for accuracy and completeness.
• Understand interrelationships and effects between interfacing systems and applications.
• Provide day-to-day support of distributed applications (both technically and functionally). Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
• Maintain an excellent technical understanding of the supported applications.
• Maintain a good understanding of the business being supported and its functions, processes, operations, and strategic direction.
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process