What will you need to know from before:
• Hand-on experience on Native iOS, preferably Objective-C
• Proven working experience in enterprise projects
• Experience with JSON and XML
If have all of the above and you are interested in new challenges, then you might be the right person for the job.
What would be even nicer to know:
• Third Party APIs (eg: Maps, Analytics, Urban Airship)
• Experience in API design targeting mobile applications
• Swift programming language
• Apple ecosystem knowledge (permissions)What will you do?
What will you do?
• Develop and maintain mobile applications as specified in the specification documents (technical & functional design) and according to set coding standards (iOS)
• Assist Technical Consultant during design phase
• Hand over to the project release manager corresponding release together with release and installation notes
• Review implementation performed by Junior Application Developers before delivery
• Follow development procedure and project approach as communicated by Project Delivery Coordinator/Technical Consultant
• Ensure project approach, development and QA procedures are applied accordingly
• Report own tasks progress status as per project reporting requirements
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process