QA Automation Lead
What will you need to know from before:
• Experience with Selenium or similar tools is required.
• Focused on process improvement, optimization and quality.
• Experience in team coordination and really motivated about developing people and building automated processes.
If you have all of the above and you consider yourself to have QA Automation Engineer's thinking, then you might be the right person for the job.
What would be even nicer to know?
• Any other tool such as: Selenium, SoapUI, Watir, Windmill or any other Open Source tool;
• Technologies such as: Java, Ruby, Phyton;
What will you do?
• We are seeking a passionate software tester for a fulltime role working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity as it is the first role in our company on Test Automation.
Your responsibilities will look like these:
• Creating, maintaining and administrating test scenarios for Online applications;
• Lead the development of automation testing process in It Smart Systems
• Coordinate QA team (career path, annual objectives, allocation matrix, performance reviews, interviews for new team members)
• Creating test strategy, design, planning and tracking for integrated mobile, web and back-end software modules.
• Evaluate adequacy of current quality assurance standards and establish the roadmap and execution implementation for automatic QA processes.
• Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes while pushing for innovation and automation.
The successful candidate will join a vibrant product team responsible for testing the design and implementation of enterprise web applications. The role is unique within our company.
Responsibilities will also include working with business stakeholders and other developers and testers to define and automate test cases to further our goals. Successful candidates are self-motivated, team-player, able at times to lead other testers.
What will you find in IT Smart Systems?
• Professional development
• Internal trainings on the technologies used
• Professional and collaborative working environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• International projects and interactions
• Country leading partners
• Diversity in terms of project domains: telecom, oil &gas, retail, finance, banking
• Meal Tickets
• Health and Dental insurance
• Public Transportation Account Expense
• Relaxation area - darts, table tennis, terrace and coffee every morning
By applying to this role you confirm you are interested and you agree to us storing your CV for the recruitment process