Professional Services Engineer - Automation solutions
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
• Good understanding on automation process in general and on tools / frameworks that are generally used for setting up automated testing infrastructure in the context of telecom / networking area
• Knowledge of scripting / programming languages: Python / TCL / C / etc.
• Understanding of networking concepts: Ethernet, PIM, VLAN, TCP/IP, QoS
• Experience with some of the following is a plus: BGP, OSPF, ISIS, HTTP, SSL, FTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, CIFS, NFS, telnet, streaming media (Microsoft, Real, QuickTime), SNMP, DHCP, IPv6, P2P
• Customer oriented, ability to work with customers in a professional manner
• Formal training and certification in networking concepts such as Cisco or Spirent certification a plus
• Experience using Spirent Communications test equipment a plus
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and effectively manage multiple priorities
As member of our Support Services team provide customers and end users with product and technical support by performing the following duties:
• Off-site test preparation (test equipment/performances/feasibility validation) on possible approaches on automating client tests
• On-site or off-site demos and POCs on the automation solutions using Spirent iTest and Velocity as main tools
• Off-site or on-site implementation on the final solution
• Other duties as assigned / required.
• Diverse problem solving requires evaluating best practices - both for high customer satisfaction and higher process efficiency within team.
• Decision making within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions
The clients are located in EMEA and the travel time is ~ 50%.