Marketing bussines strategist
Suntem o firma specializata in furnizarea de aparatura si produse profesionale pentru clinici si saloane si oferim cele mai bune solutii pentru compania dvs. indiferent de marimea acesteia.
BeautyTech inseamna tehnologii revolutionare, unice in Romania, cercetare continua, dezvoltare, profesionalism si garantia unui parteneriat de succes, imediat si pe termen lung.
• 5+ years total work experience with at least 5 years in market research, marketing, product management, sales.
• Experience with a rapidly scaling business and international experience is a plus
• Hands-On Experience with strategy and competitive analysis
• Bachelors degree in marketing / economics / statistics or comparable or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Fluency in English is needed; knowledge of another language is appreciated
• Strong analytical skills – easily able to identify actionable insights from large amounts of data
• Highly analytical and able to extract business insights from analysis; strong financial modeling or statistical analytical skills are a plus;
• Practical business sense with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their operational implications;
• Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
• Low ego attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level critical thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams.
• Work in partnership with executive leadership to identify scalable business opportunities, then help build operational plans to execute against these opportunities
• Identify future creative growth opportunities to craft company’ growth trajectory
• Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
• Solving problems and preparing specific models and presentations, with findings and recommendations for decision-making by management
• Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
• Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
• Help to determine potential markets, product demand, and pricing
• Generat, maintain and improve reports to answer business questions
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices.