Junior Accountant- Constanta
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant- Constanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
What are we looking for?
A Junior Accountant for our Accounting Team in Constanta who:
- Is a self- motivated person, eager to acquire experience in a professional environment
- Is very organized and detail oriented
- Should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Has a minimum 1 year experience
- Has University degree in Economics
- Has Excellent English knowledge
- Has good command of MS Office package: Excel (High level), Outlook (High level), Word (Intermediate level)
What about your role?
- Preparation of different management reports needed by our external client
- Posting, scanning and validation in the accounting systems of the invoices received from external suppliers
- Daily communication with the accountants of our external client
- Deal effectively with all inquiries from staff members on various administrative issues
- Ensuring all filling systems and archive records are accurate and up to date
- Producing various reports requested by manager and team leader
- Any other task required by the role
What do we offer?
An enthusiastic team where you can boost your career- it’s not a cliché. We’ll do everything we can to help you fulfill your potential through various training courses and new professional qualifications. And believe us, you will never run out of things to learn.
Working at KPMG is not only about balance sheets and numbers, but also about happy people and an internal culture that helps employees follow their passions through various activities and events. Are you a football fan? We have a football team! Are you a Tennis Fan? Yes, you’re right, we have a tennis team as well! Are you into Pilates or bodyweight workouts? You can do that at the office. We also have numerous benefits to support your health; massage at work, flexible working schedule and many more advantages.