Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Experience in recruitment field and with talent search techniques;
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment;
• Excellent time management and tasks prioritization skills;
• A mindset characterized by ambition, responsibility, integrity and team spirit;
• Very good level of English (both spoken and written);
• IT knowledge (a big plus).
Responsabilitati / Realizari
• Search and recruit the right professionals with various IT&C profiles ;
• Proactively explore new, creative, and unique ways of sourcing candidates by means of the internet, social media, and other online channels;
• Interact closely with other departments;
• Build strong networks to find qualified candidates;
• Interview candidates and evaluate their skills accurately;
• Keep the recruitment documentation updated.