Junior Fraud Prevention Analyst with Spanish - Evening shift 16-1
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active
View all jobs Junior Fraud Prevention Analyst with Spanish - Evening shift 16-1 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Requirements
- Fluency in Spanish and English, as this is a customer facing role
- Analytical and process oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, on an evening schedule (16 to 1)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Performs investigation and analysis of possible fraudulent claims for Latin-American Spanish speaking countries
- Performs the tasks at hand in accordance to the fraud processes and procedures
- Communicates with customers and business in the investigative process
- Regularly briefs leadership on the status of fraud prevention analysis
- Generates recommendations based on analysis.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell.