System Integration Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temenos active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Integration Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
• Development of Web APIs, REST, message oriented middleware;
• Recent experience in more than one major language (C/C++, PHP, Java, Python, Ruby) is a must;
• Experience producing technical documentation and specifications
• Experience in delivering Proof of Concepts
• Dynamic and demonstrable innovator;
• Prove a logical and systematic approach to change implementation and problem resolution
• Experience working in an Agile planning environment
• Nice to have experience with GitHub and Markdown
• Experience working in a DevOps / cloud delivery environment (Ansible, Jenkins, Azure) is highly desirable
• Previous experience in banking products is an advantage
Skills and qualifications
Education in Computer Science or Related Field
Ability to prioritize
Strong organizational skills
Strong web and integration skills
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to solve complex problems
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities
• Development and delivery of systems integration between Back End systems.
• Providing technical support to providers and fellow staff, particularly back-end support (systems architecture, database, and integration) and pre-sales support (demos, training, and project scoping)
• Designing and delivering customized solutions for providers
• Liaising between Providers and Product
• Setting up our software in dedicated providers environments
• Deploying and configuring systems
• Migrating data and integrating between platforms
• Developing scripts and/or small custom application solutions
• Identify various opportunities to improve the system and automate MarketPlace processes where possible.
• Investigating and resolution of issues within the product integration
• Documentation of solution and requirements
• Awareness of individual and team KPIs, makes adjustments to improve performance
• Motivated team member who also motivates others to achieve the best possible outcomes
• Champions the Temenos MarketPlace internally and externally
We are rapidly expanding and looking to strengthen our existing team with a number of senior developers who have experience building engaging online experiences, cloud deployment pipelines and integrating web applications with multiple front ends / back ends within a dynamic and challenging environment.
The successful candidate will join our green field development environment to deliver engaging web experiences, establish the fully integrated and seamless web experience with our store, CRM, and cloud platform, and establish a development practice in keeping with our culture.
The role will report directly to a lead developer; it will be a methodical and results driven individual who engages with the people around them. He/she will be a key technology decision maker as the business transitions from internally incubated startup to established line of business.