Internship Bucuresti - European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Jobs from top companies in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship Bucuresti - European Bank for Reconstruction and Development active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Location: Bucharest, RO
Requisition ID 13945
Office Country Romania
Office City Bucharest
Dept. / Bus. Group Central and South Eastern Europe
Business Unit Bucharest (Romania)
Contract Type Intern
Contract Length 05 months
The EBRD has an internship opportunity in our Bucharest office, running from now until the end of December.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Under the supervision of bankers in the team, the intern will support the transaction-related process in:
• Financial analysis of companies and projects including construction of financial projections and production of cashflow models
• Data gathering, research, analysis and provision of background information on companies, industries and macroeconomic environment
• Administrative and analytical support in specific areas of project monitoring
• Participation in internal meetings where appropriate
Key skills required:
• Proven analytical skills demonstrated by a good degree
• Strong numerical literacy
• Ability to conduct basic financial analysis of companies (understand and analyse the balance sheet, income statement of financial companies etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of particularly Excel and other MS office applications including database software
• Very good written (report writing, correspondence) and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
Diversity is one of the Bank’s core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, Database, Finance, Technology