This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant area of expertise, preferably for a financial institution or an industry software company.
- At ease with Project Management tools (MS Project, OpenAir, others)
- Client facing service experience strongly preferred.
- Software implementation, support, or training experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with project management disciplines preferred
- Manage client and internal stakeholders expectations
- Liaise with other Finastra departments and Management to secure resourcing and resolve issues
- Organize and run client status meetings and other project governance bodies
- Issue invoices in accordance with Finastra policy and contractual terms
- Control project budget, revenue, cost and overall finances
- Maintain and Communicate project scope, status, and risks to all stakeholders.
- Maintain project data up to date on the internal Finastra systems
- Approve consultants time and expenses on the project you manage
- Follow established project, departmental, company procedures and quality standards.
- Update internal documentation as applicable.