Implementation Project Manager
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Strong ownership skills with a result driven attitude
- Strong analytical and problem’ solving skills
- Professional spoken and written English
- Pro-active attitude and very good organizational skills: writing documents, writing analysis summaries, giving presentations, being familiar with Wiki(s), Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Strong preference, and willingness to enforce, team working with shared collaborative documents and centralized data/systems instead of working with countless emails and attached files
- Experience in managing implementation projects
- Project Management certification (Prince2 or PMP)
- Experience with managing third parties, i.e. contractors, partners is nice to have
- Experience in issue management and resolution, governance and controls is nice to have
- Ensure planning and monitoring of employee work on projects
- Ensure recording and provide reporting of employee work according to company policies, provide updates on key utilization metrics of the team
- Manage all day to day aspects of Global Delivery projects
- Manage all aspects of GD project administration activities
- Work with Regional Project Managers to prepare the activities forecast, and provide visibility and accurate data to management
- Promote the availability of consultants to regional PMs to increase resource allocation & utilization
- Ensure that project tasks, deliverables and target dates assigned to employees are defined consistently with resources planning, activities forecast, holidays, team rotation
- Work with PM peers to satisfy demand of resources with staff and partners according to the specific skills and seniority requirements
- Work with team leads to create resourcing plans and deliver against project objectives while leveraging the best available staffing allocation using a mix of GD staff, contractors, partners.
- Pro-active and frequent control of staff activity plans (bookings) and ensuring consistency and full compliance to company policies. The goal is to decrease the risk of delays or of inactivity by ensuring adequate workload on employees (over/under booking)
- Constantly monitor resource assignments and time-sheet data to ensure accuracy of bookings