This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Configuration Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Unix/Linux experience, including shell scripting (bash) and standard Unix command-line tools (grep, sed, etc.)
- Perl experience for automation scripting
- Build tools experience (Make, Scons or Ant)
- Source-control experience - tag, branch, merge, rebase
- Continuous Integration experience (Jenkins) would be a plus but not an absolute requirement
- Web Services experience (SOAP or JSON) would be a plus but not an absolute requirement
- Basic knowledge in DB2/Oracle/SQL databases and in executing SQL’s
- C++, C#, Java or Python experience would be a plus but not an absolute requirement
Candidate Attributes: You must be customer-centric, well spoken, good documentation skills, detail oriented with good organizational skills and the ability of multi-tasking
- Create, install, implement, configure, and optimize the performance of Multi-Tier application systems for development and QA environments
- Investigate, replicate and document issues reported by development or QA
- Develop, maintain and optimize the local scripts library
- Configure and maintain build systems in a multi-platform environment (Solaris, Linux, Windows) using both industry-standard tools and internal applications and scripts
- Run custom builds on request
- Investigate and report build errors
- Support source-control users
- Troubleshoot, report and fix script or infrastructure issues
- Document problem resolution for future reference.