Senior Summit Technical Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Senior Summit Technical Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or relevant IT programming experience
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in IT industry
- Strong C/C++ skills (including OO and STL); C# knowledge is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Good Unix or Windows skills / SQL / XML / Design Patterns
- Strong client focus and impeccable professional integrity
- Excellent communication skills, client facing experience is a plus
- Team player, quick learner
- Willingness & ability to travel
Candidate Attributes: You must be customer-centric, well spoken, good documentation skills, detail oriented with good organizational skills and the ability of multi-tasking
- Develop extensions based on our product’s out of the box APIs
- Implement and support new features as specified in Functional Specification Documents provided by clients & business consultants
- Client software version upgrades
- Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions