Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Conectys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Legal Counsel active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures;
• Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation ;
• Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies, proven track record of creating effective legal strategies ;
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity;
• Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information ;
• Outstanding communication skills;
• Bachelors degree in Law ;
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English language;
• MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an advantage.
• Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.) ;
• Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance;
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust;
• Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents as needed to ensure the company’s full legal rights ;
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization ;
• Advise executives on relevant legal issues of the business;
• Manage risks in business operations and decisions;
• Protect patents, trademarks, and industrial designs;
• Handle litigation.
You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.