Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Director active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
On behalf of our client, leading global company that has its mission to make the world a better place, Brainspotting is recruiting a HR Director located in Timisoara.
HR Director Qualifications
• senior manager with previous experience in IT&C recruitment;
• in-depth understanding of HR market trends, policies and best practices;
• previous experience in managing and developing teams;
• well suited to a people focused organisation – with sufficient emotional intelligence to help guide employee wellness;
• coaching and mentoring skills both for direct reports and managers;
• willing to step in whenever necessary and provide hands-on support to the team;
• feels comfortable with leading outside of the HR role, providing advice in various interpersonal, HR and Management situations;
• feels comfortable in a fast-paced organisation, entrepreneurial mind set;
• structured - able to implement or improve HR processes as necessary;
• proficient English speaker and writer.
• develop and implement the Romanian specific and global recruitment strategy;
manage and develop the recruitment team;
employment branding in recruiting activities;
• lead and inform HR processes; competitive compensation guidance (ICT and non-ICT), onboarding, performance management and other HR topics as they arise;
• Support managers and/or teams with their HR issues as needed;
• Manage a HR team in Romania of currently 4 staff members within a growing team;
• Senior management presence in the Timisoara office of 120+ employees.
• interesting career development for an entrepreneurial individual who is looking to show self-initiative and to make a difference in a progressive HR environment;
• broad HR mandate for the candidate who would enjoy and gets energy from creating and implementing new HR structures and plans together with their team;
• part of an organisation that has a clear mission to make the world a better place;
• “great environment & great people” – supported by a recent employee survey;