JIRA Administrator/ Analyst
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of experience with configuration and administration of Atlassian Products such as JIRA Core, JIRA Software, Confluence, and key 3rd-party add-ons
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL, and Agile Frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time-management and planning
- Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Responsive to internal and external requests
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
Nice to have
- Experience in consulting and solution based professional services
- Install, configure, maintain, administer, and enhance JIRA Core, JIRA Software, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk, and key 3rd party add-ons
- Help guide the configuration and documentation of client JIRA and Confluence instances
- Work with customers to enable custom workflows, fields, screens, dashboards, and reports
- Create and manage complex configuration elements including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme, and notification schemes
- Advise on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges
- Experience installing and configuring 3rd party add-ons for Atlassian products to provide enhanced capabilities (Portfolio for JIRA, Structure, Tempo, Insight, etc)
- Provide client training on JIRA and Confluence usage, administration, and operational use and maintenance of the systems
- Provide support as required to client administrators and users to ensure the success of implemented solution
What exactly can you expect if you work at Kepler?
• We have been collaborating with Romanian and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings a certain polyvalence.
• We provide you with a “Career Path Officer” who’s primary objective is to create a high comfort level for programmers, business analysts, project managers (in one word, our Kepler Specialist) in the projects they are involved in, but his role has many other facades.
• Another element which is a common day reality for a Kepler Specialist is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.
• Career development is not a wish. It’s a reality.