Cloud Deployment Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temenos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cloud Deployment Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in implementing advanced business solutions.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent preferred.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
• Willingness to travel.
• Willingness to be on call and/or work shifts.
• Time management and prioritization.
• Knowledge of IT governance and operations, preferably including ITIL.
• Knowledge of software, application, and systems engineering.
• Experience of deploying High Availability and Disaster Recovery/BCP solutions.
• Experience of building software solutions on IaaS and PaaS.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Application Integration.
• Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: Temenos products, Enterprise middleware (JEE application servers, messaging middleware), Integration/EAI technologies (e.g. ESB, Oracle Service Bus, IBM IIB, BizTalk, Fiorano, Mule), Java/JEE, SOAP, REST, and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc), and database technologies (Oracle, SQLServer).
• Expertise in virtualisation, networking and storage technologies.
• Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Banking software experience
• Working knowledge of database tuning and administration e.g. SQL Server or Oracle
• Working knowledge of JEE application server tuning and administration e.g. JBoss or WebLogic
• Knowledge of Temenos Software products
• Experience of Microsoft Azure or other cloud computing platform.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The principal areas of responsibility are as follows:
• Deployment of Temenos software on Microsoft Azure cloud or any platform provider chosen by TSS for customers, partners and internal requirements.
• Regular scheduled patching and updates of software and platform components.
• Emergency patching and updates of software and platform components.
• Configuring VPNs and assisting colleagues, partners and customers with their configuration.
• Support to operations team and helpdesk for runtime operations.
• Diagnosis of issues on runtime platform.
• Liaison with cloud provider and other vendors and partners for the resolution of issues.
• Liaison with Temenos product group for the resolution of issues relating to technology products.
• Support for automation of deployment processes.
• Provide requirements to platform architects designing the Temenos SaaS services.
• Support adoption of latest cloud technologies and promote “best use” of cloud technologies by TSS teams.
• Maintain change and deployment documentation.
• Follow TSS change management procedures and provide recommendations on improvements that could be made to those procedures.
• Adhere to security standards and policies, ensuring that data sensitive to Temenos, our clients and end users is protected at rest and in transit.
• Work as part of a team of deployment specialists and ensure effective shift handover.
• Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise.