SAP Vendor Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Federal-Mogul Motorparts active
View all jobs SAP Vendor Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
The SAP Vendor Analyst will act as the primary SAP Vendor support by maintaining the supplier vendor master through mass updates, data cleansing, analyses, supplier additions, supplier deletions and reporting for multiple SAP instances globally.
• Maintain the supplier database in a timely and accurate manner.
• Perform routine procure-to-pay activities within ERP (SAP) system for all aspects of the vendor master maintenance (adding/deleting vendors, setting up records, etc.).
• Perfrom updates to bank master database.
• Perform mass updates to supplier database, as needed.
• Write work instructions, train and support new SAP analysts as needed to assist in workload (as requested by team manager).
• Support data cleaning activities as part of the larger enterprise-wide SAP implementation.
• Prepare reports, posts or checks various items from the original sources, resolves issues appropriately.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelors Degree (or expected) in Business / Materials Management or Logistics / Information Technology / other related field required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
• Willingness to learn and develop in a multi-cultural environment.