Deal Support&Business Development Junior
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mazars Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Deal Support&Business Development Junior active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
The core element of the role will be the effective support in business development, RFI and RFP processes. This includes research on new business opportunities, preparation of documentation and presentations in support of bid processes; potential risk of conflict checks of prospects; administrative tasks (updating databases etc).
- Support senior colleagues during the management of any new deal related processes;
- Provide active support in drafting RFI, RFP information;
- Create draft documentation in support of RFx;
- Complete research on prospects, including financial risk assessments, conflicts etc
- Provide feedback on areas of improvements to the team manager;
- Documenting issues and resolutions as applicable;
- Support in creating a knowledge base to be used for business development.
- Education: Graduate/ Final Year Student in Finance, Economics or Marketing.
- Relevant expertise:
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience;
- Experience in a related function, as part of sales, procurement or marketing organizations is a plus.
- Special knowledge:
- Advanced level of English;
- Advanced in one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish.
- Communication skills
- Advanced communication skills both verbal and written;
- Structured approach tailored to the audience.
Internal: support related communications; presentations; various reporting.
- Aware of business etiquette and mirroring it;
- Team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing good working relationship with colleagues and internal stakeholders;
- Customer orientation, detail focused and problem solving attitude;
- Willingness and self motivation to learn new systems, processes and procedures;
- Ability to analyze, prioritize and execute tasks;
- Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage.
- Results & Performance (Self Starter, Assertiveness, Goal Accountability)
- Customer Centric (Responsiveness and Follow Through, External Perspective/Focus on Clients)
- Personal Effectiveness (Listening & Receptivity/Clear & Effective Communication, Collaboration)
- Business Acumen (Analyzing & Diagnosing, Decisiveness)