Project Administration Support for CES - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Administration Support for CES - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is a subsidiary of Continental AG. With more than 1,300 engineers and specialists, we design and manufacture complex high technology mechatronic products and systems for small series and niche applications at 14 locations around the world. Depending on our customer needs we can either develop bespoke products from initial concepts or we have the unique opportunity to access and modify the proven large-scale production technology of Continental AG for individual solutions. Manufacturers of sports cars and special-purpose vehicles as well as a variety of industrial customers are among those who benefit from our services. We work in the areas of Chassis & Safety Control, Interior Electronic Functions, Electric & Hybrid Propulsion Systems, and Engine & Transmission Management. Are you ready for an exciting future? Apply now! www.conti-engineering.com Tasks:
* Keep inventory of our internal stocks, order re-fills when needed
* Keep the agreed deadlines and budgets
* Receive items ordered and check if they are the right quality and number.
* Prepare components and materials for the prototype production
* Collaborate with Product Responsibles, Project Managers, Purchasers, Customers and Suppliers to get things done.
* Clarifies technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier.
* Negotiates terms to guarantee the best conditions for acquisition of materials and services, by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements.
* Negotiates Non-Conformance Costs.
* Prepares standard contracts by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements.
* Processes Shopping Carts and sends Purchase Orders to the suppliers.
* Ensures PO/contract tracking, by maintaining permanent contact with the suppliers and the requesters and guarantees supplies.
* Consults internal customers for information regarding provision of materials/services and purchasing constraints, in his/her area of responsibility.
* Prepares standard reports to make results transparent and control purchasing activities on a results oriented basis.
* Performs regular market surveys, as well as surveys for new requested materials/services.
* Plans and organizes workshops and events, internally and with the suppliers.
* Advanced experience in Office software suite, especially Excel
* Attention to details, quality oriented
* Ability to work simultaneously on several projects, i.e. multitasking
* Abilty to work under pressure
* Good networking skills
* Customer focus, Communication Skills, Initiative, Ability to Analyze.
* English spoken and written
* Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience.
* English Language knowledge - mandatory.
* Negotiation skills.
* Knowledge of Contract Law, Procurement process knowledge is a plus.
* SAP knowledge is a plus. We are looking forward to meet you!
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.