Credit & Collection Team Leader (with French language)
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Relevant experience in people-management and strong people management skills (experience in leading a team of minimum 4 members is an advantage);
* Relevant previous experience in BPO/SSC environment or FMCG industry;
* Excellent English & French language skills;
* Very good understanding of Order to Cash (OTC) processes, especially Credit & Collection activities;
* Advanced user of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel is a must);
* Very good knowledge of SAP;
* Advanced analytical and decision-making skills
* Capable of managing workload and prioritizing multiple responsibilities in a dynamic work environment.
* Provides guidance to the Accounts Receivable analysts on the processing of customer payments and transactions.
* Ensures that receivables are updated and tracked accurately.
* Ensures that procedures are followed and records are maintained as appropriate.
* Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
* Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
* Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing reports.
* Provides leadership and responsible for people management matters such as performance evaluations, employee recognition, employee development & training, and employee relations.
What’s in it for You?
* Great people culture;
* Attractive salary package based on experience and expertise;
* Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance;
* Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness