Network Operations Center Product Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Conectys active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network Operations Center Product Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 2 continents and in 4 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
• 2–4 years of experience owning a technical product roadmap (NOC or software development).
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends with strong technical abilities.
• Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
• Experience working with Sales and Operations teams.
• Experience with CRM systems. (preferred)
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Good Business Acumen
• Advanced English skills, written and verbal.
1. Market research and analysis
• Develop a superior understanding of the market, including key trends, competition and customer needs.
• Develop understanding of customer reality, current, future needs and behavior.
• Identify best practices, new trends, key success factors and technology evolution of your service line.
• Identify target market segments which can be successfully addressed by your service line.
2. Product development
• Develop your service line marketing content for online and Client Pitch use.
• Line up and make the case for new product features and benefits, commercial offerings and pricing policy.
• Scout and present any innovations (efficiency, process based new features, new technology) that will generate tangible competitive advantage to our product and superior value proposition and new customers.
• Design and document your product line strategy/roadmap, including people, process and technology.
• Ensure constantly significant product differentiation vs. competitors.
• Identify and develop partnerships that will strengthen your service line.
• Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure your service roadmap and service development timelines are adhered to.
3. New customer additions
• Absorb Client requirements and design tailored, innovative solutions for Clients with the internal and external stakeholders.
• Contribute to Client pitching through RFP’s and in face to face meetings and presentations.
• Assist all internal stakeholders in successful delivery startup and stabilization.
4. Customer support and upselling
• Scout existing Client operations for quality, customer satisfaction and efficiency improvement opportunities.
• Coordinate with peers for cross selling opportunities.
Conectys is a global outsourcing services company with headquarters in Bucharest. Conectys delivers services to global customers from multiple delivery centers around the world and is now looking for a tenured and driven Product Manager for Network Operations Center services.
Your mission is to leverage your in-depth understanding of your assigned product market, successfully develop a competitive and attractive product, land and support new customers and customer retention and upselling.