Talent Acquisition Partner
Together. Safer. Everywhere
Whenever critical decisions need to be made, Thales has a role to play. In all the markets we serve – defence, security, space, aerospace and ground transportation.
World-class technologies and the combined expertise of 65,000 employees in 56 locally based country operations make Thales a key player in assuring the security of citizens, infrastructure and nations.
Follow Thales on http://www.thalesgroup.com/live/
Thales Systems Romania, operational since 2007, plays a strategic part in the Group’s Transportation Business by offering a wide range of railways signalling solutions and integrated transportation systems.
Why joining our company in Romania:
Because we do great things together
Because we count for the real world
Because we are good in what we do and share our experience with you
Because we enjoy interesting experiences together
Because we have a multicultural working environment (Austria, Germany, France)
Because we are secure and stable for you, as well as for the world
Because we have a nice benefit package to offer
Come and see for yourself!
Competencies required for role
- Proven resourcing experience within a complex environment
- Experience in the engineering and Technology skills market
- Experience of identifying both passive and active candidates across a variety of attraction channels
- Lead, model, manage and coach the organisation in best practice selection techniques
- Able to positively influence at all levels of an organisation up to senior levels, and to develop valued relationships with managers and Candidates alike
Primary Purpose of the Role
The Talent Acquisition Partner will sit in the Romanian Hub of the European Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence (CoE) and will ensure that the countries managed by the Hub have the right people, in the right place, at the right time to execute their strategy. The Talent Acquisition team will work together to provide the business with the highest quality talent, within the right timescales and at the right cost. The Talent Acquisition Partner will hold full accountability for all stages of the hiring process, from attraction to onboarding whilst ensuring the candidates have a quality experience throughout every step.
- Talent Acquisition Manager of the Romanian Hub
- HR Director Romania
- Head of Talent Acquisition Europe
- Management teams across Thales Romania and other Thales countries managed by the hub
- Global sourcing Team
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
Recruiting and Sourcing
- Implement and deliver the resourcing strategy within the assigned perimeter
- Responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle for all personally assigned requisitions from requirements definition, sourcing, selection through to on boarding and for the first 6 months of employees’ tenure
- Support hiring managers in defining their needs and specifying requirements
- Coach, challenge and advise Hiring Managers using recruitment and market data to inform and influence local and key hiring decisions
- Manage all channels to the active candidate market including employee referral, e-sourcing, on and off line advertising, events and agencies
- Accountable for proactively building talent pools and pipeline for future recruitment needs identifying new channels and bringing innovative ideas
Change Management & Continuous Improvement
- Champion compliance with Group policies and procedures throughout the resourcing lifecycle, including ensuring comprehensive and accurate information is maintained in key systems (e.g. Workday) to consistent standards across the team
- Collaborate with the other Talent Acquisition Partners of the European Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence as required and share best practices and innovative solutions which could benefit to all.
- Work in a collaborative manner with the various Talent Acquisition Centres of Excellence in the Group and the Global Resourcing Team to build a cohesive approach to managing talent across the Group
- Ensure all marketing channels used meet Group Global employer branding guidelines
- Represent the Group at industry events in line with the company strategy
- Participate actively to HR Communication actions: Career Fairs, internal or external events, campaign, etc.