STORE MANAGER (Bucuresti)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KOTON active.
Vezi toate job-urile STORE MANAGER (Bucuresti) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
One of the leading brands of Turkey in the Fast Fashion Industry, Koton aims to offer the most popular collections to its customers and to become a global fashion brand across five continents by 2023, offers the candidates and employees the opportunity to work in an innovative and visionary global company full of opportunities to develop themselves by taking responsibilities, and offers the value proposition: “My Development is at Koton, My Career is at Koton”Cerinte
1. Highly organised and able to work both independently and as team player;
2. Efficient communicator and skilled in solving difficult situations both with customers and employees;
3. At least 1 year experience in a store management position in retail;
4. Good English command written and verbal;
5. Analytical thinking and strategic management;
6. Multi tasking, dynamic and flexible;
7. Available to work in shifts and week-end.
1. Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results;
2. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees;
3. Achieves financial objectives by organizing all activities from store in a proper manner;
4. Ensures availability of merchandise in the store by supervizing and organising staff employees;
5. Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing financial and operational reports for reaching KPI targets;
6. Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures;
7. Assures a proper stock management.
We offer competitive salaries, monthly bonuses according to accomplishments, periodic bonus according to good inventory results, annual salary indexing, meal vouchers, periodic training, working in a young and professional team, clear opportunities for promotion, integration activities and professional development, international experience exchage in KOTON stores abroad.