Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
- At least 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of Interior/Exterior Design, Refurbishment, Space Restoration or Site Supervising;
- Proven experience in office/retail interior design;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Photoshop is a plus;
- Proficient with MS Office package, especially Word, Microsoft Project, Excel;
- Team coordination and project management experience;
- Good command of English.
- Design and develop project planning;
- Present the planning to internal or external clients and negotiate terms and conditions, such as resources, budget, responsibilities, etc.;
- Manage and distribute material and human resources according to targets and needs;
- Collect proper documentation through the entire process;
- Develop and implement evaluation scales and monitoring systems;
- Offer support to team members regarding reported issues in order to deliver on time and achieve targets;
- Maintain client relationship, offering status updates and specific reports;
- Suggest solutions to reported issues and renegotiate conditions and planning if necessary.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.