Customer Support Officer
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
- Replies to client requests via telephone or email;
- Offers support and information to users regarding products and services;
- Implies rules and procedures in order to solution reported issues;
- Develops and maintains a professional relationship with external users.
- MS Office & Windows knowledge and competencies – medium level;
- Previous experience in a similar role is nice to have, but not mandatory;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant domain is a plus.
As a Customer Support Officer, you will offer support to external users regarding their requests and reported issues acting as a point of contact between the company and its clients.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.