Functional Verification Engineer
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year’ experience in productive project functional verification engineer role.
- Review functional specifications and define the verification strategy (e.g. verification plan and verification environment architecture) based on the HW specification.
- Build the verification environment following the verification methodologies (i.e. UVM, eRM).
- Implement the verification model of the DUT and the verification components for driving, monitoring and checking different digital modules, at SOC level and mixed signal testing.
- Develop test scenarios and functional coverage based on the verification plan.
- Create and support innovative ideas in your field of knowledge collaboratively and have measurable impact on working results on a local basis and within organizational area.
You will work closely with the design team in order to ensure the verification design and goals are met. You will work in a multi-cultural team with other distributed teams (globally). Product quality is on the forefront of the business, thus verification is one of the most important processes in the company.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.