Signal Integrity Engineer for I ID - TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
As a Signal Integrity Engineer, your main responsibilities and tasks will be: - Perform Signal Integrity and PDN analysis for digital interfaces (PCB level, System Level) - Simulation of high speed digital interfaces using 2D and 3D transmission line modeling with specialized software - Definition of guidelines for layout implementation and coordination of PCB design process - Definition/optimization of PCB stack-up and evaluation of PCB supplier conformance - Prototype validation of high speed interfaces (waveform and timing evaluation for digital signal) using high bandwidth oscilloscope - Providing support for hardware teams on SI and PI topics - Creating documentation such as simulation and test reports
- University Degree in Electronics / Electrotechnics / Telecommunications - Knowledge of: o Transmission line theory o Simulation with SPICE and signal integrity software (Hyperlynx, Ansoft, HFSS, ADS, CST, AWR - experience with at least one tool) o IBIS modeling standards and verification o PCB material parameters and fabrication technology o High bandwidth measurement equipment o Memory interfaces: SDRAM, DDR - Exceptional problem solving and debugging skills - Background in multilayer (=>4) PCB design is a plus - Fluent English and / or German ** PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with emphasis on electromagnetics/ packaging is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.