PCB Layout Engineer for I ID - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs PCB Layout Engineer for I ID - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
As a Layout Engineer, your main responsibilities and tasks will be: - Creation and optimization of PCB designs based on input from electrical and mechanical engineers - Take into consideration and follow design, signal integrity , power integrity, EMC and manufacturing guidelines - Creation and maintenance of manufacturing data, drawings and documentation - Creation and modification of schematics based on electrical design input - Involved in process definition and design guideline optimization - Actively share knowledge and act as a coach As a Layout Engineer, you will be involved in multiple projects with various customers. Commonly, you will work with standard FR4 and rigid-flex technologies, ranging from 2 layers to multi-layer scenarios as well as HDI designs.
- University Degree in Electronics / Electrotechnics / Telecommunications - Knowledge of: o Layout CAD tools (Zuken/ CadStar is an advantage) o Analog / digital circuit design techniques o EMC / ESD principles o High-Speed Design (signal / power integrity) principles o High Speed interface routing technicques o Power distribution and ground partitioning techniques o IPC standards know-how - Fluent English and / or German ** IPC certification is a plus ** Participation to Signal and Power Integrity is a plus ** Participation to PCB design contests is a plus ** Automotive Design experience is a plus
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.