This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KAMBI active
View all jobs Agile Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Join from the start of the journey to establish the software development team in our Romanian office. We are looking for an Agile Tester to join a new group of senior developers based in Bucharest.
This team will be working on and off from our Stockholm office for their first 2 months at Kambi in order to get a lean induction into the values and company culture.
Kambi Development consists of more than 100 people globally constantly trying to improve the process of turning user stories into shippable code. We are dedicated to value driven development, we think lean software development is a great way of achieving that and we use Scrum to support our efforts along the road.
This is what our Testers do:
- In-sprint exploratory testing using Session Based Test Management (SBTM)
- Help our Product Owners write good acceptance criteria
- Design automated tests in collaboration with the developers
- Determine how to test the right things in the right way in collaboration with the developers
- Identify risks in the products we build
- Bring testability, test-automation, risk and value to the table everywhere they go in the organization
We would like you to:
- Have worked in a team developing, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production for an extended period of time
- Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-function, self-organizing, self-managing team
- Be technically brilliant (or getting there)
- Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
What’s in it for you?
- 2 months of on-site induction next to Kambi Stockholm Development Team. Generous travel allowance, accommodation and weekly flights to Bucharest during your stay in Stockholm
- Work in a successful and fast-growing company
- Expand your skillset by solving technically challenging problems
- Work with a highly transactional system with high availability requirements
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Management culture which understands and encourages the best practices of Agile methodologies
- Ability to directly influence your teams’ work environment and processes
- Work with smart and humble people
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
- Do not need supervision
- Aren't afraid to speak your mind
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
- Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community of developers in Bucharest please send your application in English.