Business Intelligence Developer – Reporting & Self Service
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KAMBI active
View all jobs Business Intelligence Developer – Reporting & Self Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
This position offers a great opportunity for a motivated analytical and creative individual who wants to work in a vibrant and growing company. The objective of the Reporting team is to deliver reports and improve decision making in various areas of the business by utilizing self-service portals and analytical methods. We have several large data assets, a DW and insight team in place, and we now want to take our reporting to the next level.
Our ambition is that you will become an expert in Kambi’s sports betting business, the data surrounding it, and the tools and methods we apply for analysis, and provide a solid reporting service to operators, regulatory instances and Kambi.
- Work closely with stakeholders and support them with reports/dashboards on all things data
- Promote self-service tools and work to have the correct data via the best channel
- Understand when an ad-hoc query is suited for a report or dashboard
- Drive investigations and present findings and recommendations in reports and presentations
- Proactively work to have the regulatory reporting work as smoothly as possible.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum two years of work experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel - data manipulation and working with large data sets
- Experience in working closely with stakeholders, understanding their needs, and present insights and solutions in a pedagogical way
- Experience with a BI reporting framework (we use Pentaho and Metabase)
The successful candidate has:
- Genuine interest in sportsbetting and desire to understand the end user behavior in the sportsbook product
- Curiosity to find insights in data, and will to educate the stakeholders on the findings
- A drive to promote data driven decision making
- Creative and experimental mind-set to data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both business and technical minded colleagues
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize own time
- Excellent attention to details
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
- Do not need supervision
- Aren't afraid to speak your mind
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
- Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development
- The job is located in Bucharest and will involve travel to our Stockholm Office (during the first 5-6 weeks training will be held in Stockholm).
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team in Bucharest, please send your resume in English. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application as soon as possible.