This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KAMBI active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Join from the start of the journey to establish the software development team in our Romanian office. We are looking for 3 Java Developers to join a new group of senior professionals based in Bucharest.
Kambi Development consists of more than 100 people globally constantly trying to improve the process of turning user stories into shippable code. We are dedicated to value driven development, we think lean software development is a great way of achieving that and we use Scrum to support our efforts along the road.
This is what our Java Developers do:
- Mainly work with these technologies: Java powered by Spring Core, REST/JSON, Lucene, Embedded Jetty, ZooKeeper, Postgres, Linux, Maven, Kafka, JMS/AMQP, JBehave
- Build scalable and maintainable systems that run and fail gracefully
- Write testable software in collaboration with our testers
- Support our Product Owners with technical insight
- Apply their technical skills and curiosity to the product development process
- Continuously improve our development process
- Improve our continuous integration and get us to the next level of Continuous Delivery
- Love releasing software
We would like you to:
- Have worked in a team for 3-6 years developing, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production
- Love technology, stay up-to-date on relevant new developments and have excellent knowledge of Java
- Proved ability to understand complex technical environments and have relevant experience in creating high-scalability applications
- Have knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-functional, self-organizing, self-managing team
- Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
- Demonstrate excellent speaking and writing English skills
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a successful and fast-growing company
- Expand your skill set by solving technically challenging problems
- Work with a highly transactional system with high availability requirements
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Management culture which understands and encourages the best practices of Agile methodologies
- Ability to directly influence your teams’ work environment and processes
- Work with smart and humble people
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
- Do not need supervision
- Aren't afraid to speak your mind
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
- Think business value delivered is what defines great development
If you want to be part of a very dedicated community of developers in Bucharest then please send your application in English.