Service Delivery Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KAMBI active
View all jobs Service Delivery Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a fast growing global business delivering a market leading live betting product. We are looking for a Service Delivery Office with an interest in sports, great interpersonal skills and high numerical abilities to join our amazing Trading office in Bucharest.
Working with a team of talented people across Bucharest, Manila and London, you will be responsible to prepare and schedule the Kambi's sporting event offerings.
- Research, investigation, and event profiling across wide range of popular and niche sports
- Use of cutting edge selection tools for event optimisation
- In depth data analysis, working with teams across international offices, using big data to drive scheduling decisions
- Working with Product Owners across international offices to develop tools and products
- Working on department process development and improvement
We think the successful candidate:
- Demonstrates a high level of assertiveness
- Is someone able and not afraid to express themselves in a clear and logical way
- Is competitive and proactive
- Is curious and confident enough to ask well thought out questions
- Demonstrates high attention to detail and organised
- Has a passion for sports
It would be great if you have:
- A University Degree, preferably in a Maths/Engineering/Economics/Accounting/Business field
- Excellent command of English, and ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form is essential
- Excellent numerical, logical and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office and at least intermediate Excel skills (advanced Excel skills desirable)
Because of the nature of sports fixtures, the roles will consistently involve weekend work. Days off will fall on between Monday and Friday. This person will be recruited initially for the day shift with the start-time between 10.00 and 14.00 RO time.
It's essential that everyone at Kambi not only understands our values and what we stand for, but conducts themselves in a way that reflects those values.
We Act - because we're brave and curious, brave enough to ask questions and curious enough to search for the answers.
We Care - because we genuinely love what we do, we're enthusiastic and always take the time to listen to our colleagues and customers.
We Deliver - because people depend on us, to generate that better idea, that higher level of quality or that added value they really need.
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team please apply below.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application and cover letter in English as soon as possible.