Contract Management Analyst
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 4000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 265 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Skills and Qualifications:
Educational & Proficiency level:
• Bachelor degree in Economics;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in F&A Ops.
• Excellent knowledge of MS office;
• Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Basic/medium level of knowledge/experience with programming languages such as: SQL, VBA – Nice to know
• Excellent analytic skills;
• Proficiency in English;
• Team player, able to work on tight deadlines;
• Good communication skills;
• Prior experience in a complex multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
• Lean Certified – nice to have
• Six Sigma Certified /Trained –nice to have
The Contract Management Analyst is responsible for assigning all new requests/tasks to the Contract Administration Team according to their responsibilities; KPI/SLA data processing, participation in various project improvements and providing the required reporting as requested by the management.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Ensure all new contracts, addendums & other legal documents are assigned to the team correctly & timely;
• Act as first level of interaction with the internal stakeholders providing response to their queries;
• Involved in redefining KPI/SLA measurements as and when required and calculating KPI/SLA results
• Preparing KPI dashboard, reporting and various analysis for management review;
• Provide support for developing/improving the process procedures;
• Perform various reconciliations; follow up to ensure any difference is solved timely;
• Collaborating with IT Team and other stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities related to systems/reports, if needed ;
• Identify any potential issues/ challenges and escalate them immediately to management
• Perform such other tasks related with SSC deliverables as may be required from time to time.