Contract Management Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temenos active
View all jobs Contract Management Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
Skills and Qualifications:
Educational & Proficiency level:
• Bachelor degree in Economics;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in F&A Ops.
• Excellent knowledge of MS office;
• Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Basic/medium level of knowledge/experience with programming languages such as: SQL, VBA – Nice to know
• Excellent analytic skills;
• Proficiency in English;
• Team player, able to work on tight deadlines;
• Good communication skills;
• Prior experience in a complex multi-national and multi-cultural environment.
• Lean Certified – nice to have
• Six Sigma Certified /Trained –nice to have
The Contract Management Analyst is responsible for assigning all new requests/tasks to the Contract Administration Team according to their responsibilities; KPI/SLA data processing, participation in various project improvements and providing the required reporting as requested by the management.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Ensure all new contracts, addendums & other legal documents are assigned to the team correctly & timely;
• Act as first level of interaction with the internal stakeholders providing response to their queries;
• Involved in redefining KPI/SLA measurements as and when required and calculating KPI/SLA results
• Preparing KPI dashboard, reporting and various analysis for management review;
• Provide support for developing/improving the process procedures;
• Perform various reconciliations; follow up to ensure any difference is solved timely;
• Collaborating with IT Team and other stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities related to systems/reports, if needed ;
• Identify any potential issues/ challenges and escalate them immediately to management
• Perform such other tasks related with SSC deliverables as may be required from time to time.