Release & Automation Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LSEG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Release & Automation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- To provide technical expertise for the Software Configuration & Build Management functions toolset, processes and procedures
- To develop and implement build processes and procedures for maintaining build plans, version control and defect tracking
- To propose and deliver improvement through automation and similar to Development, Test & Production work routines, processes, support tools and systems maintained by the Software Configuration & Build function
- To respond to incidents and work orders where necessary raising change requests for implementation
- An ability to plan and implement complex changes requiring strong attention to details
Key behaviours and skills:
- Strong Python experience
- Strong experience with continuous integration using Bamboo, Maven or Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of a version control system, preferably Clearcase and GIT
- Atlassian Tool set (Jira, Bamboo, BitBucket)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to function successfully under pressure
- Able to work varied shifts
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.