Content Integration Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Content Integration Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Very organized;
- High attention to detail;
- Very patient;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good standard of written and spoken English;
- Good knowledge of Office Suite tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Eager to learn and seek improvement constantly;
- Able to adapt his/her communication style to the target audience;
- Game industry knowledge is a plus (game culture, current industry standards).
Under the supervision of the Game Design team, you are responsible for administrating the in-game Store. You will work closely with the Design and Monetization team in order to collect and organize the information regarding the produced contents and the release schedule. As the items are produced, you will process them using project tools (link the objects, add them in the data structure with the correct description, image, etc.) so that they become available in the Store menu.
- Collaborate with other teams & job families (Business, Design, Localization, Online, Art, Management) in order to clarify, aggregate and list out upcoming Store content (visuals & cosmetics, gameplay items, etc.);
- Create documentation and organize the data items in a manner that is clear and easy to follow for all stakeholders (status, description, filtering options);
- Keep the store updated according to the release schedule;
- Perform recurrent and meticulous checks over submitted data to check for issues and iterate upon it;
- Ensure high level of visibility over data processing pipeline between all stakeholders;
We pride ourselves with a wide range of benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.