In-Play Trader (Night Shift)
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a fast growing global business delivering a market leading live betting product.
We are looking for 5 more In-Play Traders with an interest in sports, a competitive instinct and a high numerical ability to join our amazing Trading office in Bucharest.
Working with a team of talented Traders you will be responsible for trading a large number of in-running events, where quick and accurate decisions are essential.
This is your chance to join from the start of the journey to establish our new Romanian office.
- Live events trading (controlling prices) using fully in-house systems
- Live risk management
- Bets monitoring and settlement
- Testing new products and liaising with our product owners
- Leadership positions will become available as the team continues to grow
Skills, competencies and experience:
- A passion for one sport at least (tennis, basketball or football)
- High numerical ability
- High attention to detail
- Competitive instinct
- Well organized and analytical personality
- Computer literate
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- It would be great if you have:
- Knowledge of sports betting
- A university degree, preferably in an analytical field
Because of the nature of sports fixtures, the roles will consistently involve weekend work. Days off will fall on between Monday and Friday.
This person will be recruited initially for the night shift with the start-time between 20.00 and 22.00. An increment of 25% will be automatically added to the gross salary for all the hours worked during the night.
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team please apply below.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously send your application in English as soon as possible.