Automation&Robotics Maintenance Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Pirelli active.
Vezi toate job-urile Automation&Robotics Maintenance Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
After 10 YEARS, Pirelli plant in Slatina is today one of the most modern car tyre plants, equipped with non-robotic production technology of the last generation, designed to achieve high performance ti res Premium range, where Pirelli is leader.Cerinte
• Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as electronic, electromechanical or mechatronic engineer
• Good knowledge of Kuka, ABB, Komau robots technologies
• 3-5 years of experience with and exposure to industrial/automotive environment
• Both results and process oriented
• Independence with a ‘hand-on” initiative
• English advanced level
The position is responsible for troubleshooting robotic systems, performing preventive and predictive maintenance on systems to minimize downtime, while keeping safety as a priority.
The person will work inside Maintenance Department and will also provide training and technical support to Production and Skilled Trade Team members.
• Troubleshoot robotic systems, using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, or pneumatics.
• Determine causes of operational problems or failures.
• Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components.
• Maintain electromechanical equipment
• Install, program, or repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
• Program robotic equipment.
• Develop robotic path motions to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality.
• Train customers or other personnel to install, use, or maintain robots.
• Train personnel on proper operational procedures.