Future is exciting. Ready?
First of all, enroll in one of the best telecom company that have embraced technology and digital era.
UX (user experience) designers measure and optimize applications (usually web based) to improve ease of use (usability), and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’ problems. One way that a UX designer might do this is by conducting in-person user tests to observe behavior. They then refine and tweak apps, software and websites to create products that people like and find easy to use.
Looking at your daily tasks:
- Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Using online tools, such as screen readers, to aid their research
- Running user testing of applications, software and websites
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- Working with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
What are we looking at:
- Possess a high proficiency in responsive and performance data-driven design principles;
- Demonstrate an understanding of digital product ecosystems; be aware of how a product is part of a larger, multi-channel digital ecosystem.
- Have designed and launched transactional website experiences.
- Be proficient in Sketch, Adobe InDesign, and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Exhibit a high-degree of professionalism by communicating changes and progress to team members, prioritizing work to complete on time and budget, and operating with little supervision
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose couple of days per month.
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel