Full Stack Dev
Future is exciting. Ready?
Full Stack Dev
Who you are:
- You are an experienced Software Developer, with more than 3 years of web application development experience, who can easily switch between the front-end and back-end.
- You're comfortable collaborating in cross teams to design, build and ship high-quality software and experienced in iterating in an agile fashion.
- You enjoy working closely with designers and outside stakeholders to build both awesome UI/UX components and systems, as well as backend services and APIs that can process millions of request per day.
- You have experience liaising and collaborating with other departments in determining requirements and specifications.
- You love to coach, lead and nurture the development of more junior developers while sharing your knowledge within the team along with the broader technical community, all the while shaping our software development culture by improving our processes and codebases.
- You want to join us in using exciting new technologies to build the next generation of one of the most visible, and prominently placed components of the Vodafone projects.
- You are super smart and have a BSc, BCS, BASc or comparable degree in a relevant program, or have equivalent work experience.
What are we looking at:
- Building high-volume, highly available, scalable and extensible websites/applications
- PHP - specifically Yii, Laravel and/or Symfony
- MySQL (or other RDBMS) and Redis
- Knowledgeable in application and HTTP caching
- Working with REST APIs
- Creating automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code
- Optimizing and applying best practices
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose couple of days per month.
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel