Online Marketing Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Online Marketing Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Media - Jurnalism active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Future is exciting. Ready?
Online Marketing Manager
First of all, enroll in one of the best telecom company that have embraced technology and digital era.
An Online Marketing Manager oversees and orchestrates a company's Internet marketing efforts, which range from website development, search engine optimization, and online advertising to content marketing, viral marketing, and social media.
Looking at your daily tasks:
- Coordinate the marketing research projects, including but not limited to: new markets, new product categories and new resellers;
- Project manage the resale platform, including further development and advanced features; from marketing point of view, manages promotional plan and marketing calendar;
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Build execute and measure lead nurturing program to increase MQLs
Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
What are we looking at:
- You are very analytical, love to measure results and strive to continuously raise the bar.
- You have problem solving skills, flexible attitude and are resourceful and effective in making decisions
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing
- You have 2+ years B2B SaaS marketing
- You have proven experience working with industry tools including marketing automations, web analytics, and CRM; Salesforce preferred
- You have experience managing PPC, SEO
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study (a plus)
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose couple of days per month.
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel