Junior IT Compliance Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 2Checkout (formerly Avangate) active
View all jobs Junior IT Compliance Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services via multiple channels, acquire customers across multiple touch points, increase customer and revenue retention, leverage smarter payment options and subscription billing models, and maximize sales conversion rates.
Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender and 17 000 other clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
· Experience with testing IT compliance controls;
· Strong experience with Excel;
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, related field, or equivalent industry experience;
· Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral communication.
Nice to have:
· Experience developing and maintaining IT control documentation – control matrices, narratives, process flows, etc.;
· Experience with COBIT, ISO27001, and ITGC;
· Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent professional certification (e.g., CRISC) or relevant experience/knowledge;
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
· Perform periodic compliance monitoring activities by analyzing data including system logs, application logs, change management reports, and service requests;
· Assist with remediation projects and the tracking of open tasks;
· Develop a strong understanding of the business and system processes being reviewed;
· Build positive working relationships with stakeholders including application owners, management, and external auditors.
· Young, dynamic team in an international work environment
· Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
· Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
· Attractive financial and benefits package
· Performance bonus
· Paid lunch every day with your colleagues
· Healthcare services for you through private medical subscription
· Fresh fruits