Junior IT Compliance Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Avangate active
View all jobs Junior IT Compliance Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
Avangate powers modern Digital Commerce, finally solving the complexity of online commerce, subscription billing, and global payments for Software, SaaS and Online Services companies.Requirements
· Experience with testing IT compliance controls;
· Strong experience with Excel;
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, related field, or equivalent industry experience;
· Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral communication.
Nice to have:
· Experience developing and maintaining IT control documentation – control matrices, narratives, process flows, etc.;
· Experience with COBIT, ISO27001, and ITGC;
· Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent professional certification (e.g., CRISC) or relevant experience/knowledge;
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
· Perform periodic compliance monitoring activities by analyzing data including system logs, application logs, change management reports, and service requests;
· Assist with remediation projects and the tracking of open tasks;
· Develop a strong understanding of the business and system processes being reviewed;
· Build positive working relationships with stakeholders including application owners, management, and external auditors.
· Young, dynamic team in an international work environment
· Friendly and relaxed working atmosphere
· Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
· Attractive financial and benefits package
· Performance bonus
· Paid lunch every day with your colleagues
· Healthcare services for you through private medical subscription
· Fresh fruits