Customer Support with French/Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Wipro Ltd. active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Support with French/Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
Computer skills, MS Office package required
- Foreign languages skills:
• Good English language skills, written, reading and spoken
• Good French/Italian language skills, written, reading and spoken
- Supporting end consumers via Phone
- Following up on consumers e-mails
- Addressing all written/verbal requests and complaints received from the consumers and escalating if necessary
- Follow up of the Customer's processes & procedures
- Ensuring the return orders are processed
- Process improvements
- Participates in training sessions organized by the Client at the company level or at client site
- Participates in specific forms of training required by the business needs. Training participation is approved by the Country Manager under the proposal of the process / function head
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment
Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company
Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
Competitive salary with attractive set of social benefits
Relocation package: in case that you are not living in Bucharest, the company will offer you support In order to relocate to our office location
Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.